Available for Viewing
ONE HAWTHORNE #6C, San Francisco ($925,000- $950,000)
PRIME DOWNTOWN LOCATION
Residence 6C is a 1BD + office alcove / 1BA corner unit at coveted One Hawthorne in the bustling Yerba Buena district of San Francisco.
The unit overlooks Hawthorne Lane and Michelin-starred Benu while offering a direct view of the new SF MOMA.
Located in the heart of downtown, this unit is in easy walking distance to the Financial District, Yerba Buena Gardens, SF MOMA, various galleries, Moscone Center, Union Square shopping, and some of the city’s best new restaurants! Just a few blocks away are the future Transbay Terminal and Salesforce Tower.
Located approx. 0.7 miles from San Francisco's famed Embarcadero waterfront and approx. 0.4 miles from Montgomery BART station and MUNI.
Offered either furnished ($950,000) or unfurnished ($925,000)
- Luxurious 1 bed / 1 bath plus office alcove condominium.
- This is a corner unit sharing a wall with only one neighbor.
- Open concept layout and luxurious finishes throughout.
- Formal entry with large customized closet.
- Open living/dining area - perfect for dinner parties and entertaining.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in living room and bedroom.
- Abundance of natural light throughout this unit.
- Chef's kitchen with stainless appliances, gas range, and ample counter space.
- Studio Becker soft-close cabinetry and tile backsplash in kitchen.
- Wide plank oak flooring in main living areas, carpeting in bedroom.
- Walk-in closet with customized shelving for maximum storage.
- Separate den/office alcove.
- In-unit laundry.
- Central heating and air conditioning.
- 1 car valet parking - available 24/7.
- Electric charging stations and bike storage are available in the enclosed garage.
- Approx. 851 sf per tax records.
- Built in 2010 per tax records.
- Boutique 165-unit building / 26 stories high.
- Pet Policy: 2 four-legged pets per unit.
- Rental Policy: not less than six months unless otherwise approved by the association, but in no event for a period of less than 30 days.
HOA dues are $684.41 per month plus $334.94 for valet parking. Dues includes water, garbage service, building insurance, on site building manager, and 24-hour lobby attendant.
Valet parking is available 24 hours/day. Parking space can be assigned to another owner in the building if new buyer does not need parking.
Building amenities include a stunning roof top terrace with outdoor kitchen, BBQ, recently upgraded outdoor furniture, and panoramic skyline views. Fully equipped fitness center with walk-out terrace. Bicycle storage. On-site electric vehicle charging stations are available. Three high speed elevators service the building.
96 Walk Score. Walker’s Paradise. Daily errands do not require a car.
100 Transit Score. Rider’s Paradise. World-class public transportation.
91 Bike Score. Biker’s Paradise. Flat as a pancake, excellent bike lanes.