Available for Viewing
68 Harriet Street #14
Stunning Tri-level SOMA Loft
Welcome to 68 Harriet Street! Located on the rear top floor of a well-maintained 16-unit boutique building, unit 14 is a sophisticated live/work tri-level loft in vibrant SOMA. This loft offers 2 spacious bedrooms, 2.5 baths (one bath on each level), open living space with soaring ceilings, 2 gas fireplaces, 3 skylights, and floor to ceiling windows outfitted with remote-controlled window shades for ultimate convenience. The living room is open and bright with south-west exposure and a large skylight overhead.
The spacious master bedroom suite encompasses the entire lower floor. It offers ample closet space including custom built-in cabinetry, gas fireplace, and a separate laundry room with stackable washer and dryer. The second bedroom suite, along with a full bath, is located on the mezzanine level and overlooks the main living area below.
On the main floor, the gourmet kitchen includes everything you would need and want: gas range, refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave. The kitchen is open & bright, and offers generous space for dining and entertaining!
One car parking, private storage room, and a common roof deck with panoramic downtown views complete this beautiful loft. Conveniently located near all major transportation hubs, freeways, Caltrain, tech shuttles and the many fun restaurants and shops that downtown has to offer!
About the Unit:
- Luxurious tri-level live/work loft in the heart of SOMA
- 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1 car parking
- 2 gas fireplaces (living room & master bedroom suite)
- Open and versatile floor plan with floor to ceiling windows and 3 skylights
- Grand scale living room with soaring ceilings, wood flooring, and gas fireplace
- South-west exposure
- Chef’s kitchen offers gas range, microwave, dishwasher, and space for an island and/or table with seating
- Ample closet space including custom storage system with built-in desk in master bedroom suite
- Custom remote-controlled window treatments
- In-unit washer and dryer (located in laundry room on lower level)
- One car parking in enclosed garage
- Private storage room
- Common roof deck with panoramic downtown views
- Building exterior was painted in 2016/17
- Conveniently located near all major transportation hubs (101, 280, Downtown), Caltrain, tech shuttles
- Approx. 1,358 per tax records
- Approx. 1,480 per floor plan technician
- Built in 2003 per tax records
- 16-unit building
- Pet Policy: 1 pet per unit
- Rental Policy: not less than 30 days and not for hotel purposes
- Walk Score: 98 = Walker’s Paradise
- Transit Score: 100 = Rider’s Paradise
- Bike Score: 97 = Biker’s Paradise
- $494.78 per month. Dues include: building insurance, building maintenance, professional management, water, common area electricity, garbage service, HOA reserves.